Now that you’ve turned your video into audio for your podcast, and you’ve learned about turning that audio into a transcript to be used in multiple different ways, what else can we do with that text?
Well today here on episode number 219 of the In a Weekend Podcast, we’re going to talk about turning text into quotes.
Are you ready to dive in?
0:42: About the In a Weekend Podcast
1:02: An overlooked asset in most businesses
1:28: Turning transcripts (listen to Episode 216 for full details) into quotes.
2:03: Reasons why you want to use your own quotes and that of your guests.
2:36: What to start with when Multiplying YOUR Message
2:39: Step 2 in Multiplying Your Message
2:43: Step 3 in Multiplying Your Message
2:56: Step 4 in Multiplying Your Message.
3:06: Leverage your time by tapping into an overlooked asset in your biz and an example.
3:40: 4 Practical examples of using quotes.
4:21: An invitation to share your Step 4
4:41: Yong shares 2 Takeaways from today's episode
5:32: Next week, we're diving into Audiograms.
Ready to Multiply YOUR Message? Grab our FREE 5-part framework and turn ONE piece of content into MULTIPLE. http://www.yongpratt.com/multiply
Don’t Leave Out These Pieces – The Multiply Your Message Series
- 211 – Multiply Your Message Part 1
- 212 BONUS : Kids + Video = Magic for your business
- 213 – Multiply YOur Message Part 2 [Audio]
- 214 BONUS – 3 Tools to Turn Audio into Video
- 215 BONUS – Are you repurposing your videos?
- 216 – Multiply Your Message 3 [text]
- 217 BONUS – A Podcasting Success Story with Nicole Thompson
- 218 – LIVE Podcasting Q&A
- 219 – Multiply Your Message 4 [quotes]
- 220 – Multiply Your Message 5 [audiograms]
- 221 – Multiply Your Message 6 [graphics]